- 79,520 hits
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
For learning spoken Japanese from watching news in Japanese: http://www.ntv.co.jp/every/news/index.html
Interesting list about Kaiser Wilhelm II, the last German emperor. Also made me laugh.
THANK YOU, LISTVERSE!
Featherstone – a play in one act – The Charnel House – Nov 2014“Featherstone” – a play in one act – The Charnel House – Chicago, IL – Nov 2014
Manoj Madhusudhan (or is it Manoj Bairi ?????)
My name is Manoj and I represent US Tech Solutions. US Tech Solutions is a global staff augmentation firm providing a wide-range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. To know more about US Tech Solutions, please visit our website www.ustechsolutions.com.
We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary of the position.
If you are interested in the opportunity listed below, please forward your updated resume along with current contact information, or perhaps you can recommend someone who would be interested in this position.
Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Burr Ridge IL
Duration: 6 Months
There is possibility of going perm, looking for a candidate interested in temp-to-hire, and has work history stability reflected on resume. Last candidate selected, they would have made him perm, but contractor does not want perm work.
General experience level:
• Bachelor’s Degree required, with a focus in Accounting or Finance preferred
• CPA or other International Accounting Certification highly desired and preferred
• Advanced degree in accounting or business a plus
• Minimum of 7 years diverse finance and/or accounting experience required in a global manufacturing environment or in public accounting firm supporting manufacturing clients required
• Experience completing FP&A projects at large multinational corporations
o Forecast processes
o Developing analysis
o Developing presentations
o Reporting system change over support
• Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Essbase experience required
• Extremely fluid in Microsoft excel (pivot tables & Vlookups)
• Ability to work extended hours as required
• Amend and edit existing HFM Smart view and Essbase reports
• Run reports and ensure data is accurately reported during close and forecast periods
• Create and test new reports and complete data analysis within HFM and Essbase systems
• Develop manual consolidation templates that support new regional reporting structure
• Support corporate FP&A with analysis and presentation requirements
Thanks & Regards,
10 Exchange Place, Suite #1820, 18th floor, Jersey City, NJ 07302
Email : email@example.com | Phone : 201.524.9600 EXTN 152
URL : www.ustechsolutions.com
New Jersey l New York l California l Massachusetts l North Carolina l Georgia l District of Columbia
Minnesota l Missouri l Texas l Arizona l Washington l Michigan l Pennsylvania l Colorado l Illinois
International Locations: UK l Canada I India I Singapore
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.
I bought a white 4-cup Mr. Coffee coffeemaker from Walmart a few weeks ago. I don’t need a 12-cup machine, since I only make coffee for myself, one cup at a time.
The coffeemaker crapped out on me after 10 days, so I brought it back and got a replacement for the same unit.
Also available at
I always rinse out the carafe and let it dry upside-down in my dishrack after every use. Just a few minutes ago, the lip of the carafe cracked when it just bumped against a ceramic cereal bowl.
WTF????? What kind of cheap shit glass is Mr. Coffee using for its carafes nowadays? Replacement carafes cost MORE than just buying a whole new coffee making unit, which is NOT happening.
Solution: I pulled the plastic top off of the broken carafe. You need that plastic dome to push on the plunger of the basket to get your coffee to drip down. This plastic top just barely covers the top of my ceramic coffee mug.
GOD DAMN IT, MR. COFFEE!!!! Using cheap-ass glass for your fucking carafes!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!