Jesus Christ. Can’t these animals come down with bubonic plague and JUST DIE ALREADY????
My name is Reshma Patel, and I am a recruiter with Collins Consulting, Inc., a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Company and a Preferred Vendor to Fortune 500 clients nationwide. I wanted to reach out as I was interested in discussing with you an exciting Financial Support Level I opportunity I have available with our client in Abbott Park, IL.
I have included the job details below for your review, but would definitely appreciate the opportunity to discuss this role with you in further and tell you a bit more about our client and what they are looking for.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system
• Provide shared service and support to groups within the client
• Establish and provide daily transfer prices to international affiliates, manufacturing sites, distribution centers and US commercials on a per request basis.
• Support the annual transfer price process by completing multiple assigned tasks including supply chain cleanup, entity P&L tie-out, target model & margin process, bill of material analysis, list size pool review and update, AUP reasonableness check, and execution of the transfer price system.
• Process ad-hoc request as needed
POSITION ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE:
• Exercises discretion as to the distribution of transfer prices to preapproved requesters, as this data is extremely sensitive in nature.
• Establish transfer prices timely especially for new product launches where shipment of the product will be compromised without transfer prices.
• Verify the accuracy of transfer prices compared with ASP, Manufacturing Standard Cost, Country Constraints, Similar products with different presentation as those can adversely affect the net income of the commercial affiliates and consequently increase the client’s tax liability to that country where the client affiliate resides.
Knowledge of regulations and standards affecting IVDs and Biologics.
This position requires the ability to interface with various levels and areas of the organization; especially our international affiliates.
Effective verbal and written communication, Strong PC skills (Primarily MS Access, Excel, Word, Essbase), ability to be a “team player”.
Education Requirements candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with 1 to 3 years relevant experience
Direct Line: (847) 264-5175
Collins Consulting, Inc.
999 Plaza Drive, Suite 240
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Service Disabled Veteran Business Certified
SBA Small Disadvantaged Business Certified
Collins Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Collins Consulting, Inc. does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal laws except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
HAVEN’T THE THOUSANDS OF EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES OUT THERE, ALONG WITH ALL THE WEBSITES LIKE INDEED.COM, MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE A LIVING WORKING AT THESE LYING SCUMBAG TOILET TEMP AGENCIES?????????????