Just checked my email, got this gem from the ass-monkeys at Intelliswift. DO NOT DEAL WITH TEMP AGENCIES OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES. Real employers do NOT hire people with temp experience on their resumes. TEMP AGENCIES ARE LYING ASSWIPE SCUMBAG LIARS.
Edit: I received this email on February 1, it was sent February 2, meaning it was sent FROM INDIA to America. (Email copy/pasted below.)
HEY! Why not call this particular dumbfuck recruiter and see how long you can keep him on the phone!!!!!!
Intelliswift Software Inc.,
Email : email@example.com
Work : (510) 370-4563
From: Keerthiraj S
Sent: 02 February 2017 02:32 AM
To: ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ <email@example.com>
Subject: Looking for Sr. Financial Analyst in Bannockburn, IL
My name is Keerthiraj and I’m an IT recruiter at Intelliswift. We found your resume from one of the job board and it is really good match for one of our client requirement. If you are looking for new position or change, please do contact me on 510-370-4563.
Position: Sr. Financial Analyst
Location: Bannockburn, IL
Duration: 4+ months and possibility of extension
Under minimal supervision, responsible for the full consolidation of financial statements for either reporting, forecasting, or planning purposes. Additionally participates in special projects and analysis of business unit results and issues.
1) Consolidate all aspects of forecasts, budgets and actual financials with analysis of results.
2) Support other functions including marketing, sales, or operations with forecasts, budgets and analysis of monthly results.
3) Prepare general month-end close journal entries.
4) Perform account analysis for budgeting purposes. Reviewing trends of balance sheet accounts to better forecast and budget these items.
5) Perform special projects with heavy financial analysis and provides recommendations.
6) Month End accounting close, monthly variance analysis of actuals, create monthly
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (510) 370-4563. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.