The Accounting profession is dead, courtesy of the lazy Human Resources Depts and the slimebag employment agencies. Today I received yet another scumbag form email about a nonexistent job. My response contained everyone’s favorite F-Word. HERE IS THE PIECE OF SHIT EMAIL I RECEIVED:
Hope you are doing well !!!
My name is Amit and I’m a recruiter at Artech, a global staffing and IT consulting company. We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary of the position.
Job Title: Pricing & Order Mgt Functional Analyst
Location: Schaumburg,, IL 60196
Duration: 6+ months
• Analyse information from multiple sources to give recommendations on consolidation efforts (types include list price, discount pricing, and other Order Management topics)
• Coordination and execution of clean-up activities
• Prepare data for Global Subject Matter Expert’s to review and approve
• Prepare data for Conversion team to load in the format required
• Manage error reports, and drive correction
• Assist with creation & maintenance of test scripts and scenarios for global team
• Facilitate & Coordinate business inputs to drive price exception functional specs
• Communication Inputs to weekly status report
• Develop a test strategy for testing pricing elements (list price, discount price, price exception) and other Order Management topics
• Coordination and hosting of meetings needed to drive current deliverables (functional specs, scenarios, scripts, etc)
• Good communication and customer interaction skills
• Provide monitoring and tracking on activities
• Background in:
o Oracle E-Business suite (versions 11i & R12), specifically OM and Advanced Pricing modules
o Oracle CPQ Cloud (BigMachines) commerce & workflows
o Oracle EDQ
o Google Apps – Sheets, Docs, Slides
o Advanced Excel
• Good analytical and presentation skills
• Deep knowledge of customer facing pricing (list & discounting)
• User Acceptance Testing experience covering scenarios and script development
Experience Level – 5-7Years Develop complex business process models of preload process using structured modeling and flow techniques.·Facilitate collection of data to describe current preload process. Facilitate and participate in process design sessions.·Work closely with manager in setting strategy for process improvement initiatives.·Development of performance metrics (KPIs) to monitor and report on process performance.·Analyze improvement processes, procedures and systems and its potential results.·Identify change management issues and assist in development of initiatives for change.·Develop and manage project plans. Prepare activity and progress reports using standard enterprise project management and reporting tools.·Coordinate project workshops, reviews, communications, etc.·Responsible for generating reports, statistics, timelines and presentations.
If you believe you’re qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please give me a call as soon as possible at (973) 998-2511.
You may respond to me via email but please be sure to include your direct phone number so I can reach out to you quickly. In considering candidates for our various positions, time is of the essence and we are committed to responding to our clients promptly.
If you have not worked with Artech in the past and would like to know more about our company and what to expect when applying for a job with us, click on our FAQs or Get Started! page for a step-by-step explanation of our hiring process.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read and respond to this message.
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
Note: You are receiving this e-mail because your resume was posted to one of the many Internet job sites and is listed as active or you had submitted your resume to us.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at some later date, please follow the link below to unsubscribe or to indicate your date of availability.
If you are interested in this position, please click here.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Artech Information Systems LLC, please click here.