These idiots keep sending me emails about the same bullshit 3-month contract assignment at Kraft (or Mondelez International, Inc. as they call themselves now) in Deerfield, IL. I just talked to these bozos about a month ago, and they never got back to me. WHY WOULD THEY BE SENDING ME EMAILS ABOUT A POSITION THAT I ALREADY TALKED TO THEM ABOUT, AND FOR WHICH THEY DIDN’T EVEN HAVE THE COURTESY TO GET BACK TO ME?
I deleted the email I got today, here’s a copy of an earlier one from March. Same standard cut-and-past nonsense. Are they just collecting resumes and shotgunning them all over the place????
EDIT: Holy smokes, these people SUCK! Check this out:
My name is Chris Satterlee and I’m a recruiter at Axelon Services Corporation. We have a copy of your resume on file that indicates you may be a good fit for a contract-to-hire position we currently have available for a Legal Billing Analyst with a major consumer packaged goods company located in Deerfield, IL.
Please review the job description below. If you are qualified and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please reply with an updated copy of your resume and a daytime phone number where you can be reached in case we’re able to move forward with you. I apologize if this position is not a good fit for you; please feel free to forward my email to any of your friends or colleagues who might be interested.
Note: No corp to corp or third parties.
Title: Legal Billing Analyst
Location: Deerfield, IL
*** This is a contract-to-hire role.
* This position is for a Legal Billing Financial Analyst who will be responsible for the tracking and processing of payment for outside counsel and other legal expenses in the department’s matter management database.
* This information is maintained Law Manager, a proprietary database, and is used to verify the accuracy of all expenses as wells as compliance with the Company’s Outside Counsel Guidelines.
* This individual works directly with all professional and support staff within the Law Department, as well as with Accounts Payable and outside counsel law firms.
* This position requires prior corporate and/or law department experience, preferably billing, an understanding of accounting procedures, analytic, organizational skills, and attention to detail, ability to operate independently with a very high level of technical systems skills.
* This individual will work with a significant amount of data and must have strong attention to details and project management skills.
* Advanced Excel, Formulas, Pivot Tables, and Look Table Skills Required
* Accounting or Financial analyst experience.
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Axelon. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Axelon Services Corporation
44 Wall Street 18th Floor
New York, NY 10005